QUESTIONS ON ROBOTICS SUMMER CAMP
1. My son is a rising 4th grader. Should he do the K-3 camp or the 4-5 camp?
- He will be in the 4-5 Camp.
2. Is the camp virtual or in-person? If in-person, what social distancing guidelines would you be following?
- We are planning a Hybrid for Robotics only. Mostly Wednesdays will be in-person. We follow Georgia State Guidelines for public places. All Students , Staffs must wear masks for those 2 hours of learning. It is optional to attend in-person. All parents / guardians have to sign a liability waiver form(will be sent after registration and payment) .They can watch online as well. Our staff will be at our chesstronics center. at Cumming - Address: 1675 Peachtree Parkway Suite#160, Cumming GA on wednesdays.
3. Is the camp timing both 10am to noon and 2pm to 4pm on the 3 days each week?
- For the Robotics subject it will be 10am to noon. For other subjects - Chess and Coding it will be completely online and will be afternoon 2pm to 4pm. If you choose 2 subjects, you have to attend both morning & afternoon sessions.
4. Is any prior experience needed? My son has done some basic scratch coding.
- Not required of any experience. They need to have laptop / desktop access and need to know how to download some software and install software from certain links. Only Windows laptop/desktop is preferred. No IPAD/TABLETS or MAC.